Saturday, November 20, 2010

Give Us All More Than Enough!!! ♥♥♥ Written by: Margene Wiese-Baier @2010

The more I have the more I can give. Give us all more than enough.  Father let the Blessings overflow for each one of us. Let us not hoard and keep for ourselves, but as you give generously to us let us be generous with our neighbors in need.  Instead of us just saying let me pray for you let it be me that takes the bull by the horns and gives to them.  Always using Godly Wisdom and discernment.  But knowing that God loves a cheerful giver. And we all know no one out gives God. We need not to lean to our own understanding............

You never know when God will use you. Look for those Divine Opportunities. You will feel so blessed when God uses you. Be the Vessel that He fills. Overflow and spill all over it will bring love, and healing and restoration for the Body of Christ.

Love all of you, Margene/Suwhisp

This is not the little boy healed in this story but it is my favorite pic of me and a Honduran boy. This just reminds me of how Jesus gets down to our level to Love us. I have a Art piece in the works showing this. No pics to my knowledge was taken of the healing, but it is etched in my memory and others that was in that room that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment